Lolo was a cat convinced he was a lion


Lolo was a cat that was convinced he was a lion.



He thought he was a lion since the day when he was born, and nothing in the world would make him change his mind.


Nothing.



One day He went outside,
with his smirky cheeky face.











Off he went with his royal lion face!













But the neighbors' angry dog wanted to have fun, by intimidating the tiny little cat.

The dog came barking loud and tried to give him a scare








But Lolo fought back with a lion's strength inside

and later he came home, only missing a chunk!    






When I asked him: "What happened?!" 
and put potions on his back
he looked at me chin up: 

"All is cool, I am a Lion"






On a sunny fall day Lolo roamed all around
looking for a spot where to take a nap.

And nap he did...


 in the middle of the street!


A huge truck came by but had to stop because of Lolo's nap




the driver yelled "Move out", but nothing was heard back,

so he blew the loud horn hard 


but Lolo did not move

and we all knew what he was thinking:

"I'm a Lion you go around!"




So the truck had to move back, and then around





while Lolo continued with his sweet little nap...


Lolo never got the memo 
that he was a tiny cat


In his soul he always knew
how bright and big he was


He defied dogs and big trucks
and took naps, lots of naps



This story is dedicated to my Father who passed away this year, and who always taught me to believe I was beautiful inside and out, no matter what big truck came my way trying to derail me from my own beauty or what scary dog may try to convince me I was not fine or powerful just the way I am.

It is also dedicated to Lolo who passed away in April of 2008.  Both stories above are real.

Te quiero mucho papi!

Ricardo Azula:  Oct 18 1939 - April 29 2010.  May you be surrounded by angels, happy and in bliss, filled with love and light.








Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com
StumbleUpon

6 comments:

  1. I love this story! We all should find the lion inside us. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nobel, Lisalsvb, Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! How lucky you are to have been taught such a valuable lesson by your father and your little cat!! Thank you so much for reminding me of the lion in me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Mirella :) happy 2011

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow Me on Twitter