My Ashtnaga Primary Series in Photos, Uncensored

No re-touching or selecting, here are pictures of all of my primary series from yesterday, and when I say "these" with a link I am directing to Google plus, since it came to a total of 786 photos! And that was without including the sun salutations, just the series.

By the way, the Google+ album starts in the middle because I made a picture on the vinyasa out of Kurmasana the album cover.

I find this photographing at intervals very informative, shows details that otherwise I would not notice.

I had a blooper in passasana (first and only pose of intermediate I am practicing) where I fell on my butt.  The camera for some reason did not quite get that one... lucky! 

It is always a work in progress, and here are some samples.

For the whole series in photos see here.





























Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com
StumbleUpon

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Insipires me to keep on practicing !!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow morning I practice! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you guys! I am on the way to the mat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful practice, Claudia. The years of dedicated practice shine through-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful is the word - I was struck by karnapidasana in particular, as I've never thought of it as being one of the more elegant poses, but somehow in this photo it really is. Thanks for sharing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. When I look at karnapidasana sometimes I wonder how did I get into it? Then I get to thinking if it would be possible to get in the pose from, say kneeling... have a feeling it would be very hard... Appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  6. Budianto HariadiMay 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM

    I like this. It gives you an observation that otherwise you can only imagine during the practice.

    Today I am getting this from the eyes of my mysore teacher which is extremely helpful as it comes as his observation with prior his knowledge about my development level and the mysore practice.

    Did you feel any different awareness in your practice when you recorded it vs. not?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Budiantro yes it is a great aid to be able to observe objectively from the outside.  I noticed a LOT of things from the stream of over 700 photographs and my practice has changed because of it, in fact I am working on a post about it, on things I learned.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments can no longer be accepted (I was getting enormous amounts of spam)... But I hope you guys still continue to share your views, I welcome the conversation

Follow Me on Twitter