SYBT: JOHN CAMPBELL TO HEAD JOIS YOGA GREENWICH?

UPDATE:  Just received two tweets from Tony Andrews


 Kiki Flynn is taking over the Pure  program. that Matt is the assistant, not THE Matt Sweeney.

 oh and JC is only going to teach at the CT Jois shala until the end of summer as he accepted an academic post at UVA.

SUNDAY YOGA BLOG TIMES

Sharath's tour starts on Monday in Connecticut. Quite looking forward to it! - Wait a minute. Just checked the brand new JoisYoga studio website, noticed that the main teacher is.... John Cambpell! -  And Pure Yoga -where he currently teaches- suspiciously has "Matt Sweeney" for teaching some of the upcoming Mysore classes ... Hm, we shall investigate!

More London eggs.  Happy egg weekend!


After 4 years of blogging from Mysore, the napper goes to California and the blog ends as she steps on that airplane. We will miss it.  Hope there might be a re-incarnation, California style.

Alec engaged to yoga instructor Hilaria, check out these pictures and tell me if you see what I see, seems to me Hilaria gets in the same energetic pattern of Alec in all pictures, except in one where he is smiling in a "Hollywood" kind-of-fake way, and it seems to me, she is not going there, or maybe not registering?... Of course it could be all my projection!

Can you see the 13 hidden faces
Source
Wanna take a ride into outer space and return to earth, water landing and all, go ahead, fasten your seatbelts, it is really not so loud.


It would take a LOT of calming drugs to get me into one of these rides!

LAST SUNDAY YOGA BLOG TIMES: I AM I AM I AM!
Aslo:
John Campbell's Brilliance
John Tudor Jones donates 12 Million to UVA - John Campbell Follows

Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com
StumbleUpon

3 comments:

  1. yes, the first Tweet clarified that... I was confused too, but indeed it is not Matthew Sweeney is another man called Matt Sweeney

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow Me on Twitter