Things To Do On Moon Days, Like Today


Maybe you have seen this picture around Facebook?  I love it.

I found it through Mikko's page, whom by the way is about to open a new shala in Copenhagen, see here for their Facebook page, I will have more info soon.

The photo was originally shared by Amir Jut, who takes great pictures and posts them in Facebook regularly.

And on that note, the moon did not always looked the way it does today, here is NASA showing us the evolution of the beautiful satellite starting at -5.4 Billion years ago and all the way to today! Check out the heavy stellar bombardment that happens at around minute 1.





Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com
StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video, how cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, amazing what they can do to show us how it all happened!

      Delete

Anonymous comments can no longer be accepted (I was getting enormous amounts of spam)... But I hope you guys still continue to share your views, I welcome the conversation

Follow Me on Twitter