SUNDAY YOGA BLOG TIMES: LOVE YOURSELF AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

Kamal
Kamal went missing. We had been corresponding for over a year...Read more here: "Love YourSelf As If Your Life Depends On It". It Does!

Yoga is how old?

Eleven Common food types that cause bloating

Dark chocolate: Key to a healthy heart. I am doing my happy dance right now, wish you could see me.

A great  talk from Richard Freeman on "Vinyasa", very worth listening to.

To be a teacher: Set an example, have strength and courage, and remain a beginner

Speaking of teachers here is a review of "Sparks Of Divinity The Teachings of BKS Iyengar from 59 to 75".  Written by one of his oldest students.

Been watching this video of Richard Freeman teaching teachers.  I find him so inspiring, so funny yet grounded, so knowledgeable and down to earth.  Great adjustment suggestion for a simple backbend and what to do if the student resists. 


LAST SUNDAY YOGA BLOG TIMES: MEDITATION MAKES YOUR BRAIN SIZE BIGGER

Follow me on Twitter or subscribe at: ClaudiaYoga.com
StumbleUpon

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Caludia :)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)  It was just what I needed to read Kamal! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links, as always. Thank you Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments can no longer be accepted (I was getting enormous amounts of spam)... But I hope you guys still continue to share your views, I welcome the conversation

Follow Me on Twitter